- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
I got into blogging because several of my industry colleagues suggested that I should be sharing my reviews and passion for books.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
I am currently reading 3 books: 1. Hunted by Cheryl Reinfield, 2. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers and 3. Outcasts of River Falls by Jacqueline Guest
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I am a total musical theatre nut and it's probably my second biggest passion (next to books) I am also a virtual social butterfly, but much more shy and reserved in real life.
4. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
My favourite part about the book blogging community is that it is a community. I love connecting with other people who are huge readers and intelligently and passionately talk/write about the books that they read. I've connected with awesome people this way.
5. Has blogging changed the way you think about books and how?
I'd say yes it has. I've come to think about books more thoughtfully and critically than I did before I blogged. I've learned to go beyond my superficial reaction and consider more carefully my response to a book.
6. Where do you see your blog in five years?
I honestly have no idea. I hope that I am still blogging and have grown it to a sizeable readership. 5 years seems like a really long time from now though, and I'm not sure where life will take me in that time. A lot can happen!
7. What books do you most enjoy blogging about?
I blog about the books I enjoy most. I read a lot and will often finish more than one book in a week. My writing time is so limited I'd rather blog about something that is a 4 or 5 star read for me than a book I didn't enjoy.